How to Restore The Bat! Mail and Other Data from a Backup Copy
Then you can say to yourself (or the shocked audience): "No problem. I have a backup. Watch me restore it in 10 seconds." With The Bat! it's that fast and easy.
Restore The Bat! Mail and Other Data from a Backup Copy
To restore The Bat! messages, contacts and other data from a backup copy:
- Select Tools | Restore... from the menu in The Bat!.
- Use the Add... button to select the backup file you want to restore from.
- Optionally exclude some data from restoration under What to restore.
- Click OK.
- Select the accounts to process and continue with OK.
- Close the dialog with OK when the restoration process has finished.